TD-6, TD-6V: Adjusting Instrument Volume
It's possible to adjust the Volume (level) of any instrument in a drum kit. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Choose a desired drum kit to edit.
2. Press the EDIT button.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Press PAGE right (>) until "Level" shows in the display.
5. Hit the pad that has the instrument you want to change the level of.
6. Press the + or - button to adjust level.
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for any of the remaining pads if desired.
8. Press KIT when you are finished. The settings are stored automatically.