VS-2000CD: Naming a Project
Naming a project actually takes place in the Project New screen.
1. Hold down the SHIFT button and press F1[PROJECT].
2. On Page 1, you should see the word "NEW" displayed above F2. Press the F2 button to select "New".
3. When this screen first appears, the first character in the Name box should be highlighted. If it isn't, cursor up to the Name box.
4. Use the TIME/VALUE dial to change the character.
5. When you've found the desired character, cursor to the right and change the next character with the TIME/VALUE dial.
6. Repeat these steps until the desired name is spelled in the box.