Any of the HPD-20's 200 kits can be custom-named as desired. This can make it easier to identify your own custom kits. Here's how to name a Kit in the HPD-20:
1. Choose a Kit to edit.
2. Press MENU.
3. Press the cursor right arrow (>) button to highlight the "KIT" icon, and then press ENTER.
4. Press cursor right once (>) to highlight the "KIT PRM" icon, and then press ENTER.
5. Press the function 3 button(NAME).
6. Press the + or - button to choose the first character for the name.
7. Press cursor right to select the next character space.
8. Press the + or - button to choose the the next character.
9. Repeat Steps 7 and 8 until you have completed the name. There are 28 character spaces available.
10. Press the KIT button when you're finished. The new name is saved in the Kit automatically.