PCR-30, PCR-50, PCR-80: Recalibrating the Pitch Bend Lever
If the pitch bend lever behaves erratically or will not return to zero, you can use the following procedure to recalibrate:
Be very careful to follow these directions precisely.
1. Power On while pressing L1 and L3.
2. Press B4.
3. Turn the bender lever to the left slowly and go back to the center slowly, then press B1.
4. Turn the bender lever to the right slowly and go back to the center slowly, then press B2.
5. Push the modulation lever to the end slowly and go back to the center slowly, then press B3.
6. Verify the new bend range and modulation:
* When full left, display should indicate 00.
* When centered, display should indicate 40.
* When full right, display should indicate 7F.
* Push the modulation to the end, display should indicate 7F.
7. Press ENTER and Power Off.
8. Power On and make sure that the DataOut LED turns on when moving the bender and the modulation.