RD-700GXF, RD-700GX: Assigning Functions to the S1 and S2 Buttons
Use the following procedure to assign functions to the S1 and S2 buttons on your RD-700GX.
1. Press the EDIT button so it lights.
2. Turn the large dial to select "SYSTEM."
3. Press ENTER.
4. Press the right arrow button once to display "S1/S2 MODE."
5. Turn the dial to select "SYSTEM."
6. Press F2 (ZONE INFO).
7. Turn the dial to select a new function for S1 and/or S2.
8. Press F1 (WRITE) to display "Are You Sure?"
9. Press ENTER to confirm your intentions—"Executing...." is displayed
10. Press EDIT so it's not lit to return to the main menu.