SPD-20: Adjusting the Pad Sensitivity (TRIG SENS)
By adjusting the Trigger Sensitivity you can adjust the sensitivity of the pads
when they are struck (the range of adjustment is 1-16). Higher settings result
in higher sensitivity (so that the pad will produce a loud volume even when
struck softly.) The settings for this parameter apply to all 8 pads
1) Press EDIT to enter the Edit mode.
2) Press SELECT so the "SYSTEM" parameter group LED is lit.
3) Use UP or Down to select "TRIG SENS."
4) Strike one of the 8 pads.
5) Use PATCH/ VALUE [-] or [+] to set the value from 1 to 16.