The FP-7F allows you to use up to 2 sounds at a time in Dual or Split mode . Depending on the sounds you select, you may want the sustain pedal to control only certain sounds. For example, in a bass and piano split, it's nice to sustain the piano sound but not the bass. Use the following procedure to enable or disable the sustain pedal in the parts in Dual or Split mode:
1. Press the FUNCTION button so it is lit.
2. Use the + / - buttons to select "Pedal" and press the flashing PIANO button to enter.
3. Use the + / - buttons to select "Damper Pedal Part" and press the flashing PIANO button to enter.
4. Use the + / - buttons to select one of the following settings:
Right & Left - All parts sustain
Right - Tone 1 in Dual Mode and the Right Hand part in Split Mode sustain
Left - Tone 2 in Dual Mode and the Left Hand part in Split Mode sustain.
5. Press FUNCTION so it is not lit to return to the previous menu.
NOTE: If you wish to keep your setting, be sure to save them in a Registration.