MC-505: Voice Reserve
The MC-505 has a maximum polyphony of 64 voices.
This means that the maximum number of Tones played by all parts at one time
cannot exceed 64.
Use the following procedure to reserve a specific number of voices for each
1) Hold down SHIFT and press keyboard pad #9.
2) Use the PAGE buttons to display [V-Reserve].
3) Press PART SELECT.
4) Use the PART buttons to select the part whose settings you wish to modify.
5) Use the VALUE Dial or INC/DEC to specify the number of voices you wish to
reserve for that part.
6) Repeat steps 4 & 5 until voice reserve settings have been made for all parts.
7) Press EXIT to complete the operation.
NOTE: Voice Reserve settings cannot exceed a total of 64 voices for all