RD-700NX: Adding Additional Tones to a Live Set
You can layer new sounds into a live set by activating additional tones. Here’s how:
1. Select the desired live set.
2. Press LAYER EDIT so it lights.
Note: You can now see the live set’s tones.
3. To activate a tone that’s not yet in use, press its UPPER 1 or 2 or LOWER 1 or 2 button so it lights.
4. Press the up and down arrow buttons to highlight the newly activated tone.
5. To change the selected tone, press a PIANO, E. PIANO, or LIVE SET button to select the desired tone category.
6. Use the INC/DEC buttons or the dial to choose a tone in the selected category.