KR-570: Inserting Measures Into a Track
The KR-570 sequencer has extensive features for editing songs. Use the following procedure to insert measures into a track:
1) Press MENU / 16 TRACK so it is lit.
2) Press the PAGE [<< / >>] to display Song Edit.
3) Press the [SONG EDIT] soft button.
4) Use the PAGE [<< / >>] soft buttons to display Insert.
5) Press the [INSERT] soft button.
6) Use the [+ / -] soft buttons to select the track to be edited.
7) Use the [< / >] soft buttons to select From.
8) Use the [+ / -] soft buttons to select the measure where the insertion will begin.
9) Use the [< / >] soft buttons to select For.
10) Use the [+ / -] soft buttons to indicate how many measures to insert.
11) Press the [EXECUTE] soft button to complete the edit.