VGA-7: Creating and Saving Patches
You can edit any of the VGA-7s user patches and then save your edits as a new patch. To do this, use the following procedure:
1. Press the PRESET/USER button once or twice until a user patch number appears on the display. User patches begin with the letter U.
2. Press the BANK and NUMBER buttons to select the user patch youd like to use as the starting point for your editing.
3. Adjust the EQUALIZER, PRESENCE, EFX, etc., to create your patch.
4. When youve finished editing, press the WRITE button.
5. Press WRITE one more time to finish saving your new user patch in the VGA-7s memory.