RD-700SX: Storing and Recalling Setups
The RD-700SX has 100 setup memory locations that can be used to store your favorite keyboard settings. Use the following procedure to store a setup:
1. Press WRITE so it is lit.
2. Use the CURSOR < / > buttons and the DEC / INC buttons to name your setup.
3. Press the CURSOR V button to move the cursor to the setup destination field.
4. Use the DEC / INC buttons to select a memory location (001-100) where you want to store your current setup.
NOTE: The setup currently stored in the selected location will be overwritten.
5. Press ENTER to display "Are You Sure?"
6. Press ENTER to display "Writing..."
The display will return to normal.
You can now use the following procedure to recall your setup:
1. Press SETUP so it is lit.
2. Use the DEC/INC buttons to select the desired setup.