BR-532: Using the Scrub and Preview to Find the Music's End Point
Enabling the Preview Function:
1. Press [UTILITY].
2. Press PARAMETER [<][>] to move the cursor to "SCR", and press [ENTER].
3. Press PARAMETER [<][>] to select "Preview SW", and turn the TIME/VALUE dial to set "ON."
4. Press EXIT several times to return to the main screen.
Finding the music end point:
1. Hold down [STOP] and [PLAY]. The [PLAY] indicator begins flashing and scrubbing starts.
2. Use the Preview Function while scrubbing to search for the point where the music ends.
3. After finding the exact point where the music ends, press [STOP] to stop scrubbing.