vm-3100: Adjusting EQ Settings
The VM-3100 has an extensive equalizer section. Use the following procedure to
adjust EQ settings:
1) Press SELECT for a channel  - .
2) Turn any knob under EQ to display the "EQ" menu.
NOTE: If "Off" is flashing in the upper left corner of the EQ menu, press F4
to delete the "Off" message and enable the EQ section for this channel.
3) Use the HIGH, MID or LOW knobs to set the gain for that frequency.
4) Use the CURSOR buttons and value DIAL to select and change the "Hi," "Mid"
or "Low" settings.
5) Use the CURSOR buttons and value DIAL to select and change the "MidQ" value.
6) Press EXIT/NO twice to return to the main menu.