GR-30: Selecting A Panning Type
The Roland GR-30 allows you to select from several different Pan types
including Auto panning, Panning with an expression pedal and random Panning.
Use the following procedure to select a Pan type:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select COMMON.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [C] for PAN.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to select a Pan type.
5) Play your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-] and
[+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.