JV-2080: Using the Graphic Display
The JV-2080 features a comprehensive display that is very useful for editing filters, envelopes, LFOs, etc. Use the following procedure to view the graphic display of the TVF page:
1. Press PATCH and turn the VALUE dial to select the patch you wish to edit.
2. Press F3 (TVF).
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to select Filter Type.
4. Turn the VALUE dial to change the filter type. Notice that the graphic reflects the filter that you have chosen.
5. Use the CURSOR buttons to select Cutoff Frequency.
6. Turn the VALUE dial to change the cutoff frequency. Notice that the graphic reflects the changes that are made.
7. Press EXIT to return to the previous display.