SX-700: Editing Patches
Each effect within a Patch on the Boss SX-700 has a set of editable parameters
that can be adjusted to customize your overall effect. Use the following
procedure to edit effects within a Patch:
1) Press the PARAMETER EFFECT button that corresponds to the effect you wish
2) Use the PARAMETER buttons [< or >] to select the parameter within the
effect that you wish to edit.
3) Use the NUMBER/VALUE dial to change the parameter.
4) Repeat steps 2-3 for each parameter within the effect you wish to edit.
5) To edit other effects within the Patch, repeat steps 1-3.
6) Press EXIT to return to Play mode.