KR-575: Saving User Programs on a Floppy Disk
The KR-575 stores keyboard settings in 32 User Program memory locations. These settings include the currently selected Tones, split point, Music Style and tempo. Use the following procedure to save settings in a User Program:
1) Insert a formatted, write-enabled floppy disk in the disk drive.
2) Press USER PROGRAM.
3) Press the [SAVE] soft icon on the touch display.
4) Use the [^ / v] buttons to the right of the touch display or turn the dial to choose letters of the name of your User Program Set.
5) Press the [A-a-0-!] soft icon on the touch display to change characters of the name.
6) Use the [< / >] soft icons on the touch display to move the cursor to the next character of the name.
7) Use the [^ / v] soft icons on the touch display to choose a destination for the User Program Set.
8) Press the [SAVE] soft icon on the touch display.
9) Press Exit.