VS-2480: How to turn on an XLR Input Jack's Phantom Power
If you are NOT using the MOUSE and VGA use this method:
1. Hold down SHIFT and press EZ ROUTING- The PATCH BAY screen appears.
2 Press the DOWN CURSOR to select the row of ANALOG INPUT PHANTON POWER 48V switches.
3. Press the LEFT or RIGHT CURSORS to select the desired input jack.
4. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to turn power on or off, as desired.
If you are using the MOUSE and VGA, use the following method:
1. Left Mouse Click on EZ ROUTING.
2. Left Mouse Click on ROUTING VIEW.
3. Left Mouse Click on on the desired Phantom Power switches located below PHANTOM.
----Red indicates ON, Grey will indicate that Phantom power is OFF.