The SPD-SX features a built-in Click (metronome). For the click "sound," there are 10 different preset sounds choose from. You can even choose a sound from the wave list. Here's how to select them.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Press the Function 1(F1) button below the display to highlight the "SYS" icon, and then press ENTER.
3. Use the cursor buttons to highlight "CLICK" and then press ENTER.
4. Press the START/STOP button to start the click.
5. Cursor to the "SOUND" field, and then press the + or - button to select a desired sound for the click.
ELECTRONIC, BEEP, PULSE, SWEEP, OLD STYLE, DRUM STICKS, SNARE, CLAVES, COWBELL, SHAKER.
To choose a sound from the wave list;
1. Press the cursor up button to select "SOUND GROUP."
2. Press the + button to choose "USER."
3. Press cursor down to select the "WAVE" field.
4. Press + or - to select the desired wave.
5. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new selection is saved automatically.