FP-7: Back-Up Your Settings
Use the following procedure to Back Up your Piano Designer settings and your Master Tuning setting:
1. Press DISPLAY so it is NOT lit.
2. Press the PIANO tone button. Press the MINUS button several times if necessary to select the GRAND PIANO 1 sound.
3. While holding DISPLAY, press the + (PLUS) button several times to display the "BackupPianoParam" menu.
4. Hold DISPLAY and press the + (PLUS) buttons to select "OK."
5. Press the REC button to save/back up your settings.