Make sure that you have the most recent drivers for RPC-1 which you can get from www.m-audio.com
At the site, go to the Drivers pulldown menu and select RPC-1 and follow thru with the download and install.
If the SI-24 is not communicating with the Logic RPC Pro software, try these troubleshooting procedures:
1. Power the SI-24 off.
2. Hold CH SELECT 2 & STATUS 2 while powering the unit on.
3. Power the SI-24 off, then on again.
4. On the SI-24, hold SYSTEM and press L5.
5. In the Logic RPC Pro software, go to the Options menu
and select Control Surfaces > Scan.
If the SI-24 still won't communicate with Logic RPC Pro, continue with the following procedure:
6. In Logic RPC, go to FILE and select OPEN.
7. Answer DONT CLOSE to the message about closing the
8. Direct to C Drive->Program files->Emagic->LogicRPC and
select the autoload.lso file.