GR-30: Setting Tone Balance
The Roland GR-30 allows you to control the Balance of the two Tones (relative
level). This is particularly useful when creating a Layered Patch (see
"Creating A Layer Patch").
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select TONE MIX.
2) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [D] for TONE BALANCE.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the [-] or [+] buttons to adjust the Balance between the two Tones.
5) Play your guitar to monitor the results of your editing.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE TO' and use the [-] or [+]
buttons to select a Patch location. (Remember that this procedure will
overwrite the old Patch in this location).
7) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select 'WRITE PATCH' and press the [-] and
[+] buttons simultaneously to WRITE the patch into memory.
NOTE: You can also use an expression pedal to control the balance between two
tones (see "Using An Expression Pedal").