The F-20 has 30 built-in songs and can also playback songs on an attached USB key. Songs on the USB key can be audio files (44.1kHZ, 16-bitn linear WAV format), Standard MIDI Files (SMF type 0/1), or the Roland digital piano format (i-format).
Playing Internal Songs
Note: For details on the song names and numbers refer to “Internal Song List” chart in the F-20 Owner's Manual.
1. Hold down the SONG button and press the the key (1-30) on the F-20 keyboard that corresponds to the song you wish to hear. Playback will begin.
2. Press the SONG button a second time to halt playback.
Playing Songs on a USB Key
1. Hold down the SONG button and press the the F# 3 on the F-20 keyboard.
2. Continue to hold down the SONG button and use the F 3 and G 3 buttons to select the song you wish to play back on the USB key. Playback will begin.
3. Press the SONG button a second time to halt playback.