SC-880: Selecting and Auditioning Tones
The Tone Finder function allows you to quickly find sounds by selecting from specified categories:
1. Press PERFORMANCE followed by TONE.
2. Press the VALUE DIAL to display the categories.
3. Rotate the VALUE DIAL to the desired category then press the VALUE DIAL.
4. Use the VALUE DIAL to select the desired sound.
5. Press the VOLUME KNOB to audition the sound using Phrase Preview.
NOTE: If you wish to use a keyboard to trigger these sounds, set it to transmit on MIDI channel 1.