Fantom, FA-76: Performing a Patch Data Transfer
You can send the settings of the currently selected Patch to an external MIDI device (such as a sequencer or another Fantom). Use the following procedure:
NOTE: Be sure to connect a MIDI cable from the MIDI OUT of the Fantom to the MIDI IN of the receiving device.
1. Select the Patch you wish to transfer.
2. Press MENU.
3. Rotate the VALUE Dial to select "Data Transfer."
4. Press button #8 "Select."
5. Rotate the VALUE Dial to select Source "PATCH."
6. CURSOR DOWN and rotate the VALUE Dial to select "TEMP."
7. CURSOR RIGHT and rotate the VALUE Dial to select Destination "MIDI."
8. Press #8 "Execute."