V-Combo VR-700: Transpose
You can transpose the V-Combo keyboard in semitone steps. Use the following procedure to transpose the VR-700.
1. Press the FUNCTION button.
2. Use the -/+ buttons to select the System group of settings. The first nine tone-category buttons flash.
3. Press the flashing E. PIANO button to select the Key Transpose setting.
4. Use the - or + button to lower or raise the pitch of the keyboard by the desired number of semitone steps. You can lower the keyboard by as many as six semitones, or raise it by up to five.
5. Press the EXIT button twice to leave Function mode.