MC-09: Recording a Pattern
The MC-09s step sequencer can create lead, bass and rhythm patterns. There are 20 user locations in which you can store your patterns. Use the following procedure to record a pattern:
1. Press the LEAD,BASS or RHYTHM button.
2. Press INC or DEC to select a user pattern, U01-U20.
3. Press DISPLAY until TONE/TYPE is lit.
4. Press INC or DEC to select a sound, and then press EXIT.
5. Press the SEQ REC button.
6. Press SETUP and then REST to clear the pattern.
7. Press INC or DEC to select a 1-bar pattern.
8. Press EXIT, then press SEQ REC to begin recording.
9. Press any of the 1-16 step buttons.
Note: Each step button you press will advance the sequence toward the 16th step (end of pattern).
10. Press STOP twice.
11. Press PLAY [>].