MICRO BR: Date and Time Storage
The MICRO BR does not store creation date and time information for your audio files. Since there is no creation date information available, your computer may be using a default date (for example: 10/20/2006) to place in the "Modified" section of the file properties. We recommend naming your song files to distinguish between them. Follow the steps below to name a song or audio file in multitrack mode or MP3 Trainer mode.
Naming Song files in Multitrack Mode
1. Press the UTILITY button.
2. Press the TR1 (SNG) button—the Song Edit menu appears.
3. Press TR4 (NAM)—the Song Name menu appears.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons and the VALUE + and - buttons to create the desired name for your song.
5. Press EXIT—"Keep power on! Song Storing..." appears in the display. Your song is automatically saved with the new song name.
Naming Audio files in MP3 Trainer Mode
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Press TR1 (SNG)—the MP3 Song Edit menu appears.
3. Press TR2 (NAM)—the audio file's Name menu appears.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons and the VALUE + and - buttons to create the name for your audio file.
5. Press EXIT —"Keep power on! Song Storing..." appears in the display. Your audio file is automatically saved with the new song name.