MC-505: Saving Edited Patterns
When edits are made to the currently selected pattern on the MC-505,
the edited pattern is moved to a "temporary" pattern area.
Since the temporary area is volatile RAM memory
(its contents are erased when another pattern is edited or when the unit is
the pattern must be saved to a User or Card memory location for subsequent
Use the following procedure to write patterns to a User or Card memory location:
1) If the pattern is playing, press STOP.
2) Press PTN/SONG so it is lit.
3) Press WRITE.
4) Press USER or CARD to select the destination bank (CARD can be selected only
if a memory card is inserted in the MC-505).
5) Use the VALUE dial to select the desired destination number.
6) Press the right PAGE button >.
7) Using the VALUE dial to select characters and the PAGE buttons < or > to
move the cursor, assign a name to the pattern.
8) Press ENTER to display "Are You Sure?".
9) Press ENTER again to complete the operation.