VK-77: Selecting Registrations
The VK-77 can store favorite organ, orchestral and effect settings in
Registration Memories. Registrations are organized into Groups A and B. Each
group contains eight Banks, with eight Registrations per Bank. Use the
following procedure to select Registrations:
1) If necessary, press REGISTRATION LOCK so it is not lit.
2) Press the A/B button to select the desired Group.
NOTE: When Group B is selected, the A/B button will be lit.
3) Press the BANK button so the Registration buttons [1-8] start flashing.
4) Press a numbered Registration button [1-8] to select a Bank.
5) Press a numbered Registration button [1-8] to select a Registration.