TD-6: Instrument Panning
Any instrument in a KIT can be panned in the TD-6. Use the following procedure to pan an instrument.
1. Press KIT so it is lit.
2. Use the INC+ or DEC- buttons to select a kit.
3. Press EDIT/SETUP so it is lit.
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press the RIGHT CURSOR (>) twice to select "PAN."
6. Strike a pad to select an instrument to be panned.
7. Use the INC+ or DEC- buttons to select the desired pan setting.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 for each additional pad if desired.
9. Press EXIT twice to return to the main menu.
NOTE: Custom instrument pan settings are not global and must be set on a per kit basis. The settings will be retained unless a factory reset is performed.