HPD-10, Handsonic 10: Adjusting Tuning, Muffling, and Effects
The Control knob gives you instant access to the Tuning, Muffling, and Effects parameters in a kit. Use the following steps to adjust these parameters:
1. Select a kit you'd like to edit.
2. Repeatedly press and release the Control knob until the TUNING indicator lights.
3 Hit any pad you'd like to tune, and then turn the Control knob to adjust the pad's tuning as desired.
4. Press the Control knob oncethe MUFFLING indicator lights.
5. To adjust the muffling for any pad, hit the pad and then turn the Control knob to set the pad as desired.
6. Press the Control knob oncethe EFFECT indicator lights.
7. Turn the Control knob to adjust the effect parameter assigned to the knob.
8. When you're finished, press KIT.