VM-3100, VM-3100PRO: Adjusting the Volume and Balance of Signals Output from the DIGITAL OUTs
Use the following procedure to adjust the Digital Output volume and balance:
1) Press SELECT in the MASTER section.
2) Press DOWN CURSOR to display the "(OUTPUT) AUX/BUS" screen.
3) Press RIGHT CURSOR to display the "(OUTPUT) Dout A/B" screen.
4) Press RIGHT CURSOR to "DoutA Lev" or "DoutB Lev."
5) Rotate the VALUE dial to adjust the volume level.
6) Press DOWN CURSOR to select "DoutA Bal" or "DoutB Bal."
7) Rotate the VALUE dial to adjust the left/right balance.