VS-2480: How do I "Loop" a track?
To "loop" a track you will actually be copying a track. Track Copy allows you to copy a whole track, or a specific part of the track (called a Region), and paste it to itself multiple times .
To "loop" a track use the following procedure:
1) Go to the beginning of the section of music that you want to copy. Press IN. (The FROM button will also light up.)
2) Advance to the end of the region that you want to copy. Press OUT.
3) Press TO.
4) Press TRACK or click on TRACK from the VGA monitor.
5) Press F1(COPY) from Page 1 or click on REGION COPY from the VGA screen.
6) Press the flashing CH EDIT for each track that you want to copy so that it turns solid green in color.(The TRACK STATUS button will light red.)
7) Press F5 or click on OK.