TD-3, V-COMPACT-SET: Selecting Instruments in a Kit
There are over 100 sounds to choose from in the
TD-3. Use the following steps to select instruments in
a drum kit:
1. Select a drum kit.
2. Press INSTthe INST button flashes.
3. Hit the pador area of the pad such as the head
or rimthat contains the instrument you wish to
Note: Rim shots or dual trigger actions are not
possible using the TOM 1-3 jacks on the TD-3.
4. Press the + or buttons to select the desired
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for the remaining pads if
6. Press DRUM KIT when youre finished. The
settings are stored automatically.