HD-3: Pad Sensitivity
The sensitivity of each pad on the HD-3 can be adjusted independently. Here's how.
1. While holding the VARIATION button, press "6 MINI."
2. Release the buttons.
3. Strike the pad (head or rim) that you want to adjust the sensitivity of.
4. Press the up or down arrow buttons to adjust the sensitivity (-5 to +5).
5. Repeat Steps 3 & 4 for the remaining pads if desired.
Tip: Sensitivity for the head or rim of the pads can be adjusted independently. Strike the rim or head of the pad to adjust sensitivity for that zone. Press the Kick or Hi-Hat pedal to adjust sensitivity of those pedals.
6. Press VARIATION when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.