TD-6V, TD-6: Assigning MIDI Note Numbers to the Pads
Use the following steps to assign specific note numbers to each pad in the TD-6/V:
1. Choose a Kit to edit.
2. Press EDIT.
3. Press CURSOR right to select "CONTROL."
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press CURSOR right to select "Note No."
6. Hit the pad that you'd like to change the MIDI note number for.
7. Press the + or - button to choose the note number.
8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for any remaining pads if desired.
9. Press KIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.