SP-202: Sampling with the Built-In Microphone
Use the following procedure to record a sample with the built-in microphone:
1. Set the Source Select switch to MIC.
2. Press the REC button. It will start to blink and the next available empty bank will flash.
3. Turn the CONTROL dial to adjust the input volume so that the gain LED blinks occasionally while youre speaking.
4. Press the REC button and speak into the mic.
5. Press the REC button to stop sampling.
6. Press the pad to play back your sample.