SPD-SX: Assigning Waves to the Sub Outputs
The SPD-SX features two sub output jacks in addition to the main outputs. Sounds (waves) can be assigned to these outputs separately from the main outputs. Here's how.
1. Press MENU.
2. Cursor to highlight "KIT," and then press ENTER.
3. Press the F2 (Function) button below the display to select "OUTPUT."
4. Strike the pad that contains the wave you wish to assign to the sub outs.
5. Press +/- to change the routing as desired.
6. Repeat Steps 4 & 5 for any other pads you want to send to the sub outs.
7. When you're finished, press EXIT two times to return to the main screen—your new settings are saved automatically.