U-220: Assigning Individual Outputs
Assigning individual outputs allows you to send different parts to individual channels on a mixer. This permits volume, EQ and effects to be applied to each part externally. Use the following procedure:
1. Press the EDIT button.
2. CURSOR to "Patch" and press the ENTER button.
3. CURSOR to "Part" and press the ENTER button.
4. CURSOR to "Output" and press the ENTER button.
5. Use the PART buttons to select between the 6 Parts, use the CURSOR buttons to select between [Asgn, Pan, Level] and use the VALUE buttons to change the value of the selected parameter.
Use the following settings to set Part 1-6 to outputs 1-6:
Part 1 / Out 1 (Mix L) Dry* 7<
Part 2 / Out 2 (Mix R) Dry* >7
Part 3 / Out 3 (Dir L) 7<
Part 4 / Out 4 (Dir R) >7
Part 5 / Out 5 (Dir L) 7<
Part 6 / Out 6 (Dir R) >7
* If the output is set to Rev or Cho for Out 1 and 2, those outputs will not be independent