RMP-5: Using the Metronome
The RMP-5 has a built-in metronome designed to
help you practice playing in perfect time. Use the
following steps to set up the metronome to play a 3/4
time-signature beat at a tempo of 140.
1. Confirm that the power is turned on, and then
press the METRONOME button repeatedly until
2 appears next to TEMPO. Press the + or
button to change to the TEMPO value to 140.
2. Press METRONOME three times. 5 appears
next to BEAT, and the number in the upper left
corner of the display begins to flash. Press the +
or button to change the number to 3.
3. Press METRONOME five times. 4 appears
next to RHYTHM, and the note in the upper
right corner of the display begins to flash. Press
the + or button to change the note to a quarter
4. Press the START/STOP button to hear the new
5. Press START/STOP again when youre finished.
Tip: You can change the sound of the metronome by
pressing the METRONOME button until 3 is next to
CLICK SOUND, and then press the + or button to
change the sound.