XV-5080: Assigning the Volume and Pan Settings for Individual Drum Tones
Rhythm Kits allow Volume and Pan settings to be adjusted for each individual
drum sound. Use the following procedure to adjust Volume and Pan settings in a
1. Press RHYTHM.
2. Use the VALUE dial to select the Rhythm Kit that you wish to modify.
3. Press F4 (Key TVA).
4. Play the note from your leyboard for the drum sound that you wish to modify.
5. Use the CURSOR buttons to select "Level."
6. Use the VALUE dial to change the Level for the drum sound.
7. Use the CURSOR buttons to select "Pan."
8. Use the VALUE Dial to select the pan setting for the drum sound.
Note: You will need to Write your newly modified Rhythm kit into the User
memory to retain your settings. See "Naming and Storing a Rhythm Kit."