PMA-5: Calibrating the Touch Panel
Use the following procedure to calibrate the touch panel of the PMA-5:
1. Touch UTILITY.
2. Use the page arrow [< / >] icons to display 6 Touch Panel Calibration, and press ENTER.
3. Touch the dot in the upper right corner of the display next to MIDI. The flashing upward-pointing arrow will disappear.
4. Touch the dot in the lower left corner of the display next to the AD LIB bar.
5. The screen will briefly flash Completed!
6. Touch EXIT to return to the main menu.
For more information on calibrating the touch panel, refer to page 81 of the PMA-5 Owners Manual.