KR-577, KR-977, KR-1077: Adding Effects to Your Voice
Use the following procedure to add Vocal Effects to your voice:
1. Press the VOCAL EFFECTS button.
2. Plug a microphone into the KR-577's microphone jack and use the MIC VOLUME knob to adjust the volume level for the microphone.
3. Make a selection by touching a VOCAL EFFECTS icon on the screen.
Note: The choices are as follows:
- Echo (Reverb/Echo)
- Transformer (Alter your voice to sound completely different)
- Harmonist (Adds a harmony voice to your voice)
- Vocal Count In (Accompaniment/Disk Song Count-in)
- Keyboard (Using harmony information from the keyboard)
- Music Data (Using harmony informatiion from a track on a song on disk)
4. Touch [EXIT] to end Vocal Effects screen.
5. To stop the Vocal Effects, press the VOCAL EFFECT button.
Note: Refer to Owners Manual pages 43-48 for more information.