HPD-10, Handsonic 10: Auditioning Metronome Patterns in the Style Guide
The Style Guide contains 86 different metronome patterns for you to play along with. Use the following steps to audition a few of them:
1. While holding SHIFT, press EDIT - "METRONOME" appears in the display.
2. Press the CURSOR right (>) button, and then the CURSOR down button to show the current metronome pattern in the display.
3. Press the (METRONOME) button to start the pattern.
4. Press the + or - button to select different patterns. To change the tempo, hold SHIFT and press the METRONOME button, and then turn the Control knob.
5. When you're finished, press METRONOME.