MC-307: Recording Patterns In Realtime
Use the following procedure to create your own Patterns in realtime:
1. Press PTN, then press USER.
2. Use the VALUE dial to select an empty User Pattern (U:001-200).
3. Press PART SELECT and use the PART buttons (R-7) to select a Part.
4. Press REC, then press F2 [Real Time]. The metronome starts.
5. Press F1 [Patch] and use the VALUE dial to select the desired sound. Press EXIT.
6. Press PLAY to begin recording and use the black and white keyboard PADS to input the desired sounds.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 to add additional parts to the pattern.