DR-880: Specifying a Drum Kit for a Song
It is possible to choose a specific drum kit to be used for a song. This can be useful if you want all of the patterns in a song to play the same drum kit. Use the following steps to specify a Drum Kit for a song:
1. Press the SONG button until "SONG USER" shows in the upper left of the display.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to choose the desired song.
3. Press EDIT.
4. Press the CURSOR left or right buttons to choose the "SONG" icon and then press ENTER.
5. Press CURSOR left or right to choose "INFO" and then press ENTER.
6. Press CURSOR down to choose "Kit Select:".
7. Turn the VALUE dial to select "SONG."
8. Press CURSOR down once to "Kit Number:".
9. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired drum kit.
10. When you are finished, press EXIT three times.
11. To save the new setting, hold SHIFT and press REC.
12. Turn the VALUE dial to select the same number that you chose in step #2 above.
13. Press ENTER.