FP-5: Playing with Rhythms
The FP-5 has a built-in Session Partner that provides rhythms in the style of jazz, rock and various other genres. Use the following procedure to play along with the Session Partner:
1. Press START/STOP to play the rhythm.
2. You can stop the rhythm in three ways. You can:
- press START/STOP during the rhythm's introduction to immediately stop the rhythm.
- press START/STOP after the introduction to play to the end of the rhythm and stop.
- press START/STOP twice to immediately stop the rhythm.
Use the following procedure to select a different rhythm:
1. Press the TEMPO/RHYTHM button so its indicator lights in orange.
2. Press the PLUS or MINUS buttons to select a different rhythm.
Note: If you change rhythms while a rhythm is being played, the newly selected rhythm will begin playing after the fill-in pattern plays.