BR-1600CD, BR-1600: BOUNCING or MIXING Tracks to a Single Stereo Track
Before you burn a CD or export a mix to your computer, you must first mix down your tracks. This process is called "bouncing." To bounce tracks in the BR-1600CD, follow these steps:
1. Adjust the track settings (i.e. volume, pan, effects, etc) so that the recording sounds the way you like it when it is played.
2. Press the REC MODE button repeatedly until the red indicator is lit next to BOUNCE.
3. Press the 9/10 track button -(located directly beneath the volume fader for track 9/10). The button will begin to flash, indicating that track 9/10 has been selected as the destination for bouncing.
4. Press REC, and then press PLAY. Both PLAY and REC buttons will light and recording (bouncing) begins.
5. When the song ends, press STOP.
6. To check that the bouncing was successful, lower all volume faders except for 9/10 and the Master.
7. Press the ZERO button and then press PLAY. Press STOP when you're finished listening.
8. To store the new bounced recording, press and hold STOP and press REC - "Save Current?" appears in the display.
9. Press ENTER.
Now you can burn a CD using tracks 9/10 or you can export those tracks to your computer.
For more information about basic procedures, you may view the BR-1600CD Turbostart here: